You’re invited to our March 9th private dedication service, RSVP now!
Join us for this ground-breaking day where we will be dedicating our property in Miracle Valley, Arizona next door to A. A. Allen’s house. It’s our first step in taking the land and recovering all!
For the first time since A. A. Allen passed fifty-three years ago, we’ll have three generations of Allen family in Miracle Valley. It will be a special time together as we dedicate property for the purposes of God once again!
- WHAT: Private dedication service and ground-breaking day for our 3/4 acre Oasis Property (see photo) in Miracle Valley, AZ. RSVP for catering and directions.
- WHEN: Saturday, March 9, 2024, 11:00am – 5:00pm
- WHERE: Miracle Valley, Arizona
- WHO: Friends of the ministry have been privately invited. Please join us with your family!
Order of the day:
This ground-breaking dedication for the Oasis property will have prayer, prophecy and connection. It includes worship and a catered lunch overlooking the historic A. A. Allen training center near the big well too!
- 11:00am: Welcome
- 11:30am – 12:00pm: Worship
- 12:00pm – 1:00 pm: Lunch (provided)
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm: Dedication*
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm: Connection
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm: Local touring (optional)
What to bring:
- Bring lawn chairs for your family, (plus extra to share if you have them).
- Wear clothes and shoes for outdoors, 71° day and 41° evening, (we’ll be dressed smart casual).
- Bring 1-3 scriptures you feel would be significant for the dedication of the property.
- We’ll take an offering to allow sowing into the vision while we are gathered.
RSVP by Feb 23rd:
If you can join us at this special private dedication service, please RSVP below. Please only extend your invitation to family members and reach out to us if you wish for additional invitations.
*We want to respect and build lasting trust with the local community. Because of this, we’re choosing to limit invitations. Future events once we’ve acquired the training center property will be the appropriate time for more invites. Thank you for your understanding.
Property & Vision
In 1958 A. A. Allen founded Miracle Valley, Arizona to become an oasis in the Arizona desert, where people met and connected with God and each other, as they sought to do great things for Him throughout the world. Today our vision is the same!
As part of this vision, in August 2023 Miracle Valley Oasis Center purchased a 0.78 acre field in the heart of the Miracle Valley Estate, ajacent and North of A. A. Allen’s home, on the corner of S Deliverance Way & E Kedron Drive.
We’re preparing to build a house, storage garage and community garden on the land! We’ll place pastors in the heart of the community as a gathering place with pastoral care until the Tabernacle is acquired, restored and ready for meetings. The finished garage will enable us to safely acquire, store and prepare pentecostal revival archive collections for public availability.
The starter community garden will provide food and savings for up to 10% of the community with positive opportunities for connections and trust to be built between ourselves and across the neighborhoods. In the long-term, the property can serve a variety of community and ministry needs. We’ll share more at the dedication!
Plan your trip
If you’re traveling to be with us from a distance, we’ve left morning and evening travel time. If you wish to stay and enjoy the local area while you’re in this beautiful place, you can learn about local restaurants, places to visit and accommodation.
Don’t forget to RSVP above!